Wednesday, October 24, 2012

lost post

In case you are ever in western Arizona... I'd like to recommend Mudshark Brewing's Desert Magic IPA from Lake Havasu City, about an hour and a half south of where I'm sitting as I write this. It's a good, easy IPA in the midst of a lot of unimpressive macro brews available in Mohave County, AZ.

It seems I forgot to post this in August... just found it in here as a draft (or a draught? ha ha ha).

Other good beer in Arizona: Yuengling (only available in Mike's apartment, because I checked a bag to bring a case out there for him), and a visit to Beaver Street Brewery in Flagstaff after a long day at the Grand Canyon, which featured Lumberyard Brewing Company's beers. The multiple names was really confusing to sort out when looking for a place to go online (was it the same place? Were these two different places?), but whatever, the food was great, and so was the beer.


No comments:

Post a Comment