Monday, October 11, 2010

Movie Time

I will post about my vacation shortly, but in the mean time I wanted to let you all know about a movie that explains the microbrew industry fairly well. The movie is called Beer Wars and can be found via Netflix (among other places). My good friend and roommate Matt got a hold of movie, which he heard about through friends of ours. I'd like to credit him as the source of this post.

I thought it was an excellent documentary style look at the industry from the perspective of the little guy. I was familiar with most of the content from my brewing course in college, but if you want to get a look at how the industry works, this is the movie for you. If nothing else, you'll get an appreciation for the micro brewers out there and all they do for our taste buds. Check it out one night if you can.

Cheers,
Paul

1 comment: